|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2008)|
Buenaventura Press originally specialized in handcrafted fine press prints, producing works for Gary Panter, Daniel Clowes, Julie Doucet, Chris Ware and others, before it extended its operations to publishing works in various book formats.
The company closed in January 2010.
- Boy’s Club 2 and 3 by Matt Furie
- Comic Book Holocaust and Klassic Komix Klub by Johnny Ryan
- Elvis Road by Elvis Studio by Helge Reumann & Xavier Robel
- Hunter and Painter by Tom Gauld
- Destined for Dizziness and The Neighborhood by Souther Salazar
- Yeast Hoist #12: Stop Thinking Start Sleeping Stop Sleeping Start Living by Ron Rege Jr.
- Spaniel Rage by Vanessa Davis
- Injury #1, #2 and #3 by Ted May, Jason Robards, and Jeff Wilson
- Boy's Club #1 was published by Tim Goodyear's Teenage Dinosaur.
Journals, anthologies and other works
- Comic Art Magazine issues 8 and 9 edited by Todd Hignite
- Kramers Ergot 6 edited by Sammy Harkham
- Kramers Ergot 7 edited by Sammy Harkham
- New York Sketches; a portfolio of drawings by Adrian Tomine
- Private Stash: a foldout portfolio of pin-up drawings by various artists (Robert Crumb, Adrian Tomine, Jaime Hernandez et al.)
- Dawn by Phil Elverum
- The Complete Jack Survives by Jerry Moriarty
- 2008 Ignatz Award nominee for Outstanding Series: Injury #2 by Ted May, Jason Robards, Jeff Wilson 
- 2007 Ignatz Award nominee for Outstanding Artist: Vanessa Davis Spaniel Rage
- 2007 Eisner Award nominee for Best Anthology: Kramer's Ergot 6
- Parkin, JK (June 11, 2010). "Buenaventura Press closes its doors". Comic Book Resources. Retrieved 12 June 2010.
|This article about a comics publishing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|