From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up buggies, buggy, or bundle buggy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Buggy may refer to:
- horse and buggy, refers to a light, simple, two-person carriage of the late 18th, 19th and early 20th centuries, drawn usually by one or two horses
- Buggy (automobile), the generalization of
- Buggy body, early automobile body style
- Dune buggy, a recreational vehicle with large wheels, and wide tires, designed for use on sand dunes, beaches, or desert recreation
- Sandrail, a variant of the dune buggy
- Kite buggy, a light, purpose-built vehicle powered by a traction kite (power kite)
- Moon buggy
- Swamp buggy, a vehicle used to traverse boggy swamp terrain
- Truggy, truggie is a specialized off-road vehicle
- Class of off-road radio-controlled cars
- Baby transport, AKA a pushchair, perambulator, stroller or pram
- Gravity racer, an unmotorised go-kart
- Shopping cart, a cart supplied by a shop, for use by customers inside the shop for transport of merchandise
- Fire chief's vehicle, a car, truck, or SUV that is used by a fire chief at fire scenes
- Buggy (surname)
- Buggy the Clown, an antagonist in the One Piece manga/anime series
- (obsolete) insane (as in "bugsy")
- A U.S. nuclear test conducted under Operation Crosstie and Operation Plowshare.
- Punch buggy, a car game generally played by children in which participants punch each other in the arm upon first sight of a Volkswagen Beetle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.