From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up buggy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Buggy may mean:
- horse and buggy
- Buggy (automobile), the generalization of
- class of off-road radio-controlled cars
- baby transport, AKA a pushchair, perambulator, stroller or pram
- Gravity racer, an unmotorised go-kart
- shopping cart
- fire chief's vehicle
- Buggy (surname)
- Buggy the Clown, an antagonist in the One Piece manga/anime series
- (obsolete) insane (as in "bugsy")
- A U.S. nuclear test conducted under Operation Crosstie and Operation Plowshare.
- Punch buggy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.