California State Route 115
|Defined by S&HC § 415|
|Maintained by Caltrans|
|Length:||35.24 mi (56.71 km)|
|South end:||I‑8 near Holtville|
|North end:||SR 111 in Calipatria|
State Route 115 (SR 115) is a state highway in the U.S. state of California. It runs from Interstate 8 southeast of Holtville to Calipatria in Imperial County. SR 115's direction is not determined by its curves unlike most highways; rather the route turns at several 90-degree intersections.
The route begins with an interchange at Interstate 8. It then heads northward and briefly enters Holtville. Near its exit of the city, it intersects a few county roads before beginning an overlap with SR 78. Upon leaving, it intersects CR 26. After a few miles, it reaches its north end at Calipatria at SR 111.
Except where prefixed with a letter, postmiles were measured on the road as it was in 1964, and do not necessarily reflect current mileage. R reflects a realignment in the route since then, and T indicates postmiles classified as temporary. The entire route is in Imperial County.
|R3.20||I‑8 – San Diego, Yuma||Interchange|
|9.54||CR S80 west (Evan Hewes Highway) – El Centro, San Diego|
|CR S28 (Worthington Road) – Imperial|
|SR 78 east – Glamis, Palo Verde, Blythe||South end of SR 78 overlap; former CR S78 east|
|SR 78 west – Holtville, Brawley||North end of SR 78 overlap|
|25.99||CR S26 (Rutherford Road)|
|Calipatria||35.24||SR 111 (Sorenson Avenue) – Brawley, Niland, Indio|
|35.24||CR S30 (Main Street)||Continuation beyond SR 111|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi
- Indicates that the postmile represents the distance along SR 78 rather than SR 115.
- January 1, 2006 California Log of Bridges on State Highways
- CA Codes (shc:250-257)
- CA Codes (shc:260-284)
- "Officially Designated State Scenic Highways and Historic Parkways". California Department of Transportation. December 7, 2007. Retrieved June 23, 2011.
- Faigin, Daniel P. "California Highways: Routes 113 through 120". Retrieved 2010-04-27.
- Staff. "State Truck Route List" (XLS file). California Department of Transportation. Retrieved August 21, 2012.
- California Department of Transportation, Log of Bridges on State Highways, July 2007
- California Department of Transportation, All Traffic Volumes on CSHS, 2006