|Setup time||10–30 minutes|
|Playing time||1–3 hours|
|Skill(s) required||Strategic thought|
Cashflow 101 is an educational tool in board game format designed by Robert Kiyosaki (author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad), which aims to teach the players concepts of investing by having their money work for them in a risk free setting (play money) while simultaneously increasing their financial literacy and stressing the imperative nature of accountability. The board game is based in a financial and economic simulation environment.
There are two stages to the game. In the first, "the rat race", the player aims to raise his or her character's passive income level to where it exceeds the character's expenses. The winner is determined in the second stage, "the fast track". To win, a player must get his or her character to buy their "dream" or accumulate an additional $50,000 in monthly cash flow.
In place of “score cards”, there are financial statements. The game requires the players to fill out their own financial statements so that they can see more clearly what is happening with their money. It generally shows how assets generate income and demonstrates that liabilities and 'doodads' are expenses.
Robert Kiyosaki also designed two other Cashflow games: a children's version called Cashflow for Kids, and a follow-up game to Cashflow 101 for more advanced players, which he released as Cashflow 202.
Kiyosaki also designed electronic versions of Cashflow 101 and Cashflow 202 called "Cashflow The e-Game" for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh operating systems. Currently, these games are compatible with Mac OS X Snow Leopard and Windows 7.
- Cashflow 101 Game Singapore club. Leading and Largest Cashflow Club in Singapore.
- Reviews of Cashflow 101 e-game and Cashflow 202 e-game with game screenshots and trailer.
- Cashflow 101 FAQ/Rules and different ways to play the game
- Cashflow 101 Players and Clubs
- Cashflow Game club. Official Singapore Cash Flow Club.
- Cashflow 101 at BoardGameGeek
- Juego Cashflow 101 y Cashflow 202 club. Club Oficial.
- Cashflow 101 Financial Life Lessons From Richdad’s Cashflow Game
|This board game–related article or section is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|