|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Archaeology.|
||Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable.
This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, articles and should mainly contain subcategories.
Archaeology or archæology or sometimes in American English archeology is the study of human cultures through the recovery, documentation and analysis of cultural and environmental data, including architecture, artifacts, biofacts, human remains, and landscapes. The goals of archaeology are to document and explain the origins and development of human culture, culture history, cultural evolution, and human behaviour and ecology.
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
- ► Archaeology-related lists (4 C, 40 P)
- ► Archaeology images (4 F)
- ► Methods and principles in archaeology (2 C, 96 P)
- ► Archaeological organisations (12 C, 140 P)
- ► Archaeological sites (20 C, 17 P)
- ► Archaeology stubs (5 C, 266 P)
Pages in category "Archaeology"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).