Category:Canadian hospital stubs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to hospitals in Canada. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
Pages in category "Canadian hospital stubs"
The following 86 pages are in this category, out of 86 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Sackville Memorial Hospital
- St. Catharines General Hospital
- Saint John General Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital (Montreal)
- St. Michael's Health Centre
- St. Paul's Hospital (Vancouver)
- St. Paul's Hospital (Saskatoon)
- Saskatchewan Hospital
- Saskatoon City Hospital
- Seven Oaks General Hospital
- Stella-Maris-De-Kent Hospital
- Strathcona Community Hospital
- Sturgeon Community Hospital
- Sutherland Harris Memorial Hospital