Category:Flora of the North-Central United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Flora of North-Central United States.|
- This category includes the native flora of the North-Central United States, within the United States, in North America.
- Taxa of the lowest rank are always included. Higher taxa are included only if endemic.
- For the purposes of this category, the "North-Central United States" is defined in accordance with the World Geographical Scheme for Recording Plant Distributions. That is, the geographic region is defined by the political boundaries of its constituents:
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Flora of Kansas (26 P)
- ► Flora of Oklahoma (1 C, 66 P)
- ► Flora of South Dakota (17 P)
- ► Trees of the North-Central United States (1 C, 82 P)
- ► Flora of Wisconsin (21 P)
Pages in category "Flora of the North-Central United States"
The following 63 pages are in this category, out of 63 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Calopogon tuberosus
- Carex assiniboinensis
- Carex backii
- Carex bushii
- Carex rossii
- Caulophyllum thalictroides
- Chamerion angustifolium
- Chelone obliqua
- Cleome serrulata
- Collinsia parviflora
- Collinsia verna
- Corallorhiza striata
- Cornus alternifolia
- Corylus americana
- Crataegus chrysocarpa
- Crataegus douglasii
- Cypripedium candidum
- Cypripedium reginae