Category:South Carolina building and structure stubs
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This category is maintained by WikiProject Stub sorting.
Please propose new stub templates and categories here before creation.
|This category is for stub articles relating to buildings and structures in South Carolina. You can help by expanding them.
To add an article to this category, use
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "South Carolina building and structure stubs"
The following 141 pages are in this category, out of 141 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Capital City Stadium
- Central High School (Central, South Carolina)
- Charles Watson Stadium
- Charlie W. Johnson Stadium
- Chinquapin Airport
- Church of the Holy Apostles Rectory
- Clemson (Amtrak station)
- CofC Baseball Stadium at Patriot's Point
- Columbia (Amtrak station)
- Columbia Place
- Columbia Speedway
- Confederate Museum
- Cope Depot
- CSU Field House
- G. B. Hodge Center
- Robert Gibbes House
- William Gibbes House
- Gibbs Stadium
- Camille Griffin Graham Correctional Institution
- Grande Dunes
- Greenville (Amtrak station)
- Greenville County Museum of Art
- Greenville Memorial Auditorium
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Greenville Municipal Stadium
- Greenwood Civic Center
- Paladin Stadium
- Palmetto Health Baptist Columbia
- Palmetto Tennis Center
- Pickens County Airport (South Carolina)
- Piedmont Medical Center
- Charles Pinckney National Historic Site
- Pinewood Depot
- Powder Magazine (Charleston, South Carolina)
- Presbyterian Baseball Complex
- Providence Hospital (Columbia, South Carolina)