From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chateauguay may refer to:
- Charles le Moyne de Longueuil et de Châteauguay (1626–1685), French-born soldier and Lord in New France
- Battle of the Chateauguay
- HMCS Chateauguay, the Joint Support Ship Project Queenston-class ship
- Electoral districts
- Châteauguay (electoral district), former federal electoral district
- Châteauguay—Huntingdon, former federal electoral district
- Châteauguay—Huntingdon—Laprairie, former federal electoral district
- Châteauguay—Saint-Constant, current federal electoral district
- Châteauguay (provincial electoral district), in Quebec
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.