September 3, 1983 |
Lake Forest, California, U.S.
Christine Elizabeth Woods (born September 3, 1983) is an American actress who has appeared in numerous television shows, most recently the HBO series Hello Ladies. She previously portrayed FBI Special Agent Janis Hawk in the ABC series FlashForward.
Woods starred in Perfect Couples, a half-hour romantic comedy that premiered in 2010. It was not renewed for a second season. Christine is seen at the end of the season 5 trailer of The Walking Dead.
|2007||The Haunting of Marsten Manor||Ericka|
|2008||Mike Birbiglia's Secret Public Journal||Abby||Television film|
|2008||The Madness of Jane||Marie||Television film|
|2009||Sveener and the Shmiel||Traci|
|2012||Franky and the Ant||Kare Bear|
|2005||CSI: Miami||Valerie Nelson||Episode: "Prey"|
|2006||The Game||Christine||Episode: "The Rules of the Game"|
|2007||How I Met Your Mother||Waitress||Episode: "Third Wheel"|
|2007||The Game||Sunbeam girlfriend||Episode: "You Say You Want a Revolution"|
|2008||Welcome to The Captain||Claire||Episode: "Pilot"
Episode: "Weekend at Saul's"
|2008||House||Lou||Episode: "Dying Changes Everything"|
|2008||Cold Case||Cassie Michaels||Episode: "Street Money"|
|2008||NCIS||Rebecca Jennings||Episode: "Love & War"|
|2008||In Plain Sight||Gwen Jarvis||Episode: "One Night Stan"|
|2011||The Closer||Casey Watson||Episode: "You Have the Right to Remain Jolly"|
|2012||Castle||Leann West||Episode: "47 Seconds"|
|2012||How to be a Gentleman||Melissa||Episode: "How to be Shallow"|
|2013||Hello Ladies||Jessica Vanderhoff|
|2014||The Walking Dead||Officer Dawn Lerner|
- According to the State of California. California Birth Index, 1905-1995. Center for Health Statistics, California Department of Health Services, Sacramento, California. At Ancestry.com
- "TV.com credits". TV.com.
- "IMDB.com FlashForward (2009) Character Page of Agent Janis Hawk.". IMDB.com.
- "Janis Hawk (Christine Woods) Bio". ABC. Retrieved 2009-12-11.
- Laracy, Noah (November 20, 2009). "Christine Woods: A Back Stage Exclusive". Back Stage. Retrieved 2009-12-11.
- "NBC Announces Pickup of New Comedy Series 'Perfect Couples' For 2010-11 Season" (Press release). NBC Universal. May 12, 2010. Retrieved May 12, 2010.
|This article about an American television actor or actress born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|