From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cla)
|Look up CLA or Cla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CLA may refer to:
- Canadian Lacrosse Association
- Canadian Library Association
- Canadian Civil Liberties Association
- Caprivi Liberation Army
- CliftonLarsonAllen, American accounting firm
- Clutterers Anonymous
- College of Liberal Arts (disambiguation), multiple institutions
- Communist League of America, a Trotskyist political party that existed from 1928 to 1934
- Cuban Liberator Army
- Country Land and Business Association, formerly the Country Landowners' Association
- Collective Labor Agreement, Unions in Industries.
Science and technology
- Carry-lookahead adder, a type of adder used in digital logic.
- Caseous lymphadenitis, a disease of sheep and goats affecting the lymphoid organs
- Command-line argument, in computing
- Conjugated linoleic acid, a family of isomers of linoleic acid
- Clandon railway station, Surrey, England, by station code
- Claremont (Amtrak station), New Hampshire, United States, by Amtrak station code
- Centro de Lançamento de Alcântara, the Alcântara Launch Center
- Chris Lord-Alge, American mix engineer
- Cla Meredith (born 1983), former Major League Baseball player
- Clã, a Portuguese band
- Causal layered analysis, a futures technique
- Collegiate Learning Assessment, a standardized test of higher education used in the US
- Contributor License Agreement
- Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class, a series of automobile models
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CLA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.