From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up clarion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Clarion may refer to:
- Clarion (instrument), a type of trumpet used in the Middle Ages
- Clarion register of clarinets, ranging from B4 to C6
- "Clarion" (song), a 2008 single by multinational band Guillemots
- Clarion, Illinois, U.S.
- Clarion, Iowa, U.S.
- Clarion, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Clarion, Utah, U.S., a ghost town settled as a Jewish farming colony
- Clarion Island, a Mexican island
- Clarion River, Pennsylvania
- Clarion University of Pennsylvania, Clarion, Pennsylvania
- Clarion (magazine), a literary magazine published in Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.
- Clarion Workshop, a science fiction and fantasy workshop based in San Diego, California, U.S.
- Clarion West Writers Workshop, a science fiction and fantasy workshop based in Seattle, Washington, U.S.
- The Clarion, a defunct weekly socialist newspaper that was published in the United Kingdom
- The Clarion, a quarterly magazine published by the American Folk Art Museum from 1971 until 1992
- The Clarion Ledger, the largest daily newspaper in the U.S. state of Mississippi
- Clarion nightsnake (Hypsiglena unaocularis), a small colubrid snake
- Clarion snake eel (Myrichthys pantostigmius), a tropical, marine eel
- Clarion (company), a Japanese automotive and consumer electronics manufacturer
- Clarion (heraldry), a type of bearing
- Clarion Fund, a New York City-based nonprofit organization
- Clarion Hotels, a hotel brand
- Clarion Hotel Limerick
- Queen Clarion, the Queen of all fairies of the magical fairy world of Pixie Hollow in the Tinker Bell film series and books.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clarion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.