Clash of the Wolves
|Clash of the Wolves|
|Directed by||Noel M. Smith|
|Produced by||Warner Brothers|
|Written by||Charles Logue|
|Starring||Rin Tin Tin
|Edited by||Clarence Kolster|
|Distributed by||Warner Brothers|
|7 reels; 6,378 feet|
Rin Tin Tin featured as the half-breed leader of a wolf pack, named 'Lobo' (despite Rin Tin Tin bearing little resemblance to a wolf). At one point, 'Lobo' is forced to wear false chin whiskers and leather booties in order to elude the law.
The leading man is Charles Farrell.
In 2004, Clash of the Wolves was deemed "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant" by the United States Library of Congress and selected for preservation in the National Film Registry. At the Library it exists in its full version and an abridged version.
- Rin Tin Tin - Lobo
- Nanette - Lobo's Mate
- Charles Farrell - Dave Weston
- June Marlowe - May Barstowe
- Heinie Conklin - Alkali Bill
- Will Walling - Sam Barstowe
- Pat Hartigan - William 'Borax' Horton
- Clash of the Wolves at silentera.com
- The American Film Institute Catalog Feature Films: 1921-30 by The American Film Institute, c.1971
- Catalog of Holdings The American Film Institute Collection and The United Artist Collection at The Library of Congress, by The American Film Institute, c.1978
|This 1920s Western film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a silent adventure film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|