Club Cool's entrance as of December 4, 2005
|Designer||Walt Disney Imagineering|
Club Cool (formerly Ice Station Cool) is an attraction located in Future World at Epcot at the Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, that allows people to cool off and sample complimentary Coca-Cola soft drinks from around the world. It is similar to the World of Coca-Cola's tasting area in Atlanta, Georgia, although the latter boasts a larger selection of products to taste (including both foreign and U.S. beverages). The gift shop at Club Cool also offers Coca-Cola merchandise for purchase.
Ice Station Cool was the original name of the attraction, and was themed to a polar exploration, decorated with the pictured vehicle and cave men frozen in ice. It closed on June 6, 2005, and re-opened as Club Cool on November 14, 2005.
The tasting area has self-serve soda dispensers, dispensing Coca-Cola products from around the world.
The only drink that contains caffeine is Inca Kola. It offers eight flavors:
- Guarana Kuat - Guarana berry flavored
- Inca Kola - Sweet fruity flavored, comparable to bubblegum
- Sparletta - Raspberry cream soda
- VegitaBeta - A non-carbonated apricot and passion fruit flavored drink
- Bibo - Kiwi mango
- Fanta Melon Frosty - Melon
- Beverly - A very bitter non-alcoholic apéritif
- Fanta Pineapple
Former Flavors Offered
October 29, 2013 all but the Beverly and the Vegibeta were replaced.
- Smart Watermelon
- Kinley Lemon
- Fanta Kolita
- Lift Apple
- Mezzo Mix
- Krest Ginger Ale
- Lychee Mello
- Diet Tai Guaraná
- "Club Cool". allears.net. Retrieved 9 February 2014.
- "Epcot’s Flavors of Club Cool Debuts Guarana Kuat, Inca Kola & Five Other Sodas Today". disneyparks.disney.go.com. Retrieved 5 April 2014.
- "Flavors of Club Cool at Epcot". The Walt Disney Company.