Coat of arms of Bonaire
The coat of arms of Bonaire was established in 1986 by the island council, when it was still part of the Netherlands Antilles and remained the coat of arms of the special municipality Bonaire after its dissolution. It consists of a blue shield, above which a crown is placed. On the shield a compass, ship's wheel, and a red six-pointed star can be found.
- Coat of arms of Aruba
- Coat of arms of Curaçao
- Coat of arms of the Netherlands
- Coat of arms of the Netherlands Antilles
- Coat of arms of Sint Eustatius
- Coat of arms of Sint Maarten
- "BESLUIT VAN DE EILANDSRAAD van de 26ste juni 1986 no. 9 tot vaststelling van het wapen van het eilandgebied Bonaire" (in Dutch). overheid.nl. Retrieved 6 December 2010.
|This Bonaire-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This heraldry-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|