|Founded||Kahului, Hawaii (October 20, 2006)|
|Headquarters||Kahului, Hawaii, United States|
|Key people||Arben Kryeziu
|Services||Remote Desktop Services|
Code Rebel, LLC is an American software development company founded by Arben Kryeziu in 2006 and based in Kahului, Hawaii, United States. The company developed two remote access software applications, iRAPP and iRAPP Terminal Server (iRAPP TS), allowing users to work simultaneously on both PC and Mac by using Microsoft's Remote Desktop Protocol.
The company was founded by Arben Kryeziu in 2006 with headquarters in Kahului, Hawaii, United States, together with Alex Kukhar and Vladimir Bickov, who were the part of the core engineering team. The idea of Code Rebel was to create a new remote access protocol that would allow the user to access a specific application. After Apple Inc. announced the Apple-Intel transition in June 2005, the whole project was put on hold, later evolving into a different software idea, the concept to be able to merge remote Mac desktop with local Windows machine. The official start of the iRAPP product was in August 2006.
In September 2011, the Federal Court dismissed some of the claims from Aqua Connect, Inc., remote desktop services developer for the Mac OS X platform, against Code Rebel, LLC, after they have filed suit for interference with the performance of a contract, misappropriation of trade secrets, and fraudulent transfer of their software AquaConnect. Nevertheless, the Court allowed Aqua Connect to amend those allegations to attempt allege a proper claim. Later, in November 2011, Aqua Connect's trade secret misappropriation claims were again dismissed by the United States District Court for the Central District of California, this time without giving Aqua Connect right to amend.
In February 2012, Aqua Connect, Inc. announced again that it has filed suit against Code Rebel, LLC to the Superior Court of California, stating that Code Rebel, LLC. has misappropriated Aqua Connect trade secrets, software and technologies since January 2008.
- "Code Rebel Customer Case Study". Microsoft. Retrieved 4 January 2013.
- "The History & Future of iRAPP / Code Rebel". Arben Kryeziu. Code Rebel. Retrieved 5 January 2013.
- "UA MIS partners with Code Rebel, LLC". Jonathan Burns. University of Alabama. October 18, 2010. Retrieved 5 January 2013.
- "Code Rebel, LLC Prevails Against Aqua Connect, Inc.'s Trade Secrets Claim in Federal Court". Reuters. Febbrury 15, 2012. Retrieved 5 January 2013.
- "Code Rebel, LLC Prevails Against Aqua Connect, Inc.'s Trade Secrets Claim in Federal Court". Beta News. February 15, 2012. Retrieved 5 January 2013.
- "Defndats Arben Kryeziu and Code Rebel, LLC's Motion to Dismiss First Amended Complaint for Failure to State a Claim". Central District of California. February 13, 2012. Retrieved 5 January 2013.
- "Aqua Connect, Inc. v. Code Rebel, LLC". United States District Court, C.D. California. April 27, 2012. Retrieved 14 January 2013.
- "Aqua Connect, Inc. Files Suit Against Code Rebel, LLC.". Enhanced Online News. February 9, 2012. Retrieved 5 January 2013.