From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Common man may refer to:
- The Common Man, a cartoon character by R. K. Laxman
- The Common Man (film), a 1975 French film
- A Common Man (film), a 2011 film starring Ben Kingsley
- "Common Man", a song by John Conlee
- The Common Man Progrum, radio sports show hosted by Dan Cole on KFXN-FM
- Fanfare for the Common Man, a 20th-century American classical music work by Aaron Copland
- Commoner (or common people)
- Common Man's Front (Italian, Fronte dell'Uomo Qualunque), a short-lived right-wing populist, monarchist and anti-communist political party in Italy.
- Champion of the Common Man, an epithet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.