From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up concha, concho, or conchæ in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Concha and Concho can refer to:
- A sweet baked bread originally from México
- The bowl-shaped part of the pinna (the external ear), nearest the ear canal
- Concha or Concho, a round decorative piece of metal seen on a western saddle and other horse equipment descended from the Spanish tradition
- Concho, Arizona, a frontier town now functioning as a retirement community in Apache County
- Concho, West Virginia
- Nasal concha (plural conchae) also known as turbinates
- shell in the languages Spanish and Portuguese
- Spanish slang for vagina
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.