From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cornu (pl. cornua) is a Latin word for horn. Cornu may also refer to:
- Cornu (horn), an ancient musical instrument
- Dominique Cornu, a Belgian road and track cyclist, born 1985
- Marie Alfred Cornu, a physicist for whom the Cornu spiral is named
- Paul Cornu, an engineer sometimes credited as the creator of the first helicopter
- Cornu, Prahova, a commune in Prahova County, Romania
- Cornu, a village in Bucerdea Grânoasă Commune, Alba County, Romania
- Cornu, a village in Orodel Commune, Dolj County, Romania
- Cornu de Jos (disambiguation), multiple places
- Cornu Luncii, a commune in Suceava County, Romania
- Cornu–, a prefix used to indicate a relation to Cornwall
- Cornu (subgenus), a subgenus of snails of the genus Helix, or alternatively, a separate genus.
- Cornu ammonis, a part of the hippocampus of the brain
- Cornu anterius, cornu inferius, and cornu posterius, parts of the lateral ventricle of the brain
- Cornu anterius, or anterior horn, of the spinal cord
- Cornu coccygeum, one of two upward projecting processes which articulate with the sacrum
- Cornua of the hyoid, the greater and lesser horns of the hyoid bones
- Sacral Cornua, two small processes projecting inferiorly on either side of the sacral hiatus leading into the sacral canal
- Uterine cornu, one of two uterine horns, located near the entry of the Fallopian tube
- Cutaneous horn, an eruption of the skin, mostly in fair skinned persons which can be benign but is often a precursor of skin cancer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.