From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up crumb in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crumb may refer to:
- George Crumb, American composer
- Robert Crumb, American cartoonist
- Crumb (film), 1994 documentary
- Crumb, the component of bread inside the crust
- CRUMB – Curatorial Resource for Upstart Media Bliss, a research institute
- Crumb (surname)
- Crumb (computing), a name-value pair in an HTTP cookie, not to be confused with Breadcrumb (navigation)
- Crumbs, 2006 television series
- Bread crumbs, particles of bread
- The Crumbs, band
- CRUMBS, theatrical act
- Crumbs Celtic project
- Crumbs Bake Shop, a New York City bakery founded in 2003
- Crumbs, novel by Miha Mazzini
- Breadcrumb (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Crumb"
- All pages with titles containing "Crumb"
- Crumble (disambiguation)
- Crumbling (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.