From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Cuban or cuban in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cuban may refer to:
- Something of, from, or related to Cuba, a country in the Caribbean
- Cubans, people from Cuba, or of Cuban descent
- Cuban citizen, a person who is part of the Cuban population, see Demographics of Cuba
- Cuban Spanish, the dialect of Cuba
- Cuban cigar, often referred to as "Cubans"
- Cuban culture
- Cuban cuisine
- Something related to a cube, a three-dimensional solid object
People with the surname
- Cuban Boys, a British music act
- Cuban missile crisis
- List of Cubans
- Kuban, a region of southern Russia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cuban.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.