Dainichi Station (大日駅 Dainichi-eki) is a train station on the Osaka Municipal Subway Tanimachi Line and Osaka Monorail located in Moriguchi, Osaka, Japan.
- February 8, 1983 the Tanimachi Line subway station opened.
- August 22, 1997 Osaka Monorail Main Line opened.
- September 2001 the Sanyo Electric Dainichi factory closes.
- April 12, 2004 Dainichi station reopens on the former site of the Sanyo Factory
- September 21, 2006 New 2nd floor ticket window is added
- September 29, 2006 AEON Dainichi Shopping Center opens.
- November 21, 2011 AEON Dainichi Shopping Center is renamed AEON Mall Dainichi.
Osaka Municipal Subway Tanimachi Line
- There is an island platform with two tracks underground. It acts as the terminus for the Tanimachi line, with trains usually departing from and arriving at number 1.
||for Miyakojima, Higashi-Umeda, Tennoji and Yaominami
Osaka Monorail Main Line
- There is an island platform with two tracks elevated. The platform is sealed in with fences.
||for Bampaku-Kinen-Koen (Expo '70 Commemoration Park), Hotarugaike, Osaka Airport and Saito-nishi
- ÆON Mall Dainichi
- ÆON Dainichi
- Warner Mycal Cinemas Dainichi
- Panasonic Corporation
- Osaka Municipal Transportation Bureau Dainichi Inspection Area
- Japan National Route 1
- Chuo Kanjosen
- Kinki Expressway
- Osaka Prefectural Route 13: Kyoto Moriguchi Route
Stations next to Dainichi
Coordinates: 34°44′57.86″N 135°34′41.79″E / 34.7494056°N 135.5782750°E