||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2013)|
January 8, 1972 |
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
|Other names||Dane Da Bone, Dale Da Bone, Dale Debone, Dale Bonet, Dale R., Dale, Dale Dabone|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight||200 lb (91 kg; 14 st)|
|No. of adult films||571 as performer & 13 as director (per IAFD)|
DaBone started in the adult film industry in 1998, when he began shooting for amateur productions. His performance in Carolina Girls lead to his discovery by West Coast porn producers. Shortly after, he moved to Los Angeles, California, to pursue a professional career. DaBone's first appearance in a major pornographic film was in Taboo of Tarot in 1999.
DaBone had stepped away from the industry in 2003 and traveled the world coaching tennis, doing stunts, and playing music. He has drummed for bands such as Outland, Native Soul, Nailhole, Novacaine, 4pley and Gangbang. He has also done stunts with Team No Limit and Adrenalincrew.
- 2003 AVN Award – Best Actor in a Video (Betrayed By Beauty)
- 2004 AVN Award – Best Group Sex Scene in a Film (Fade To Black)
- 2011 XBIZ Award – Performer Comeback of the Year
- 2012 AVN Award - Best Actor (Elvis XXX: A Porn Parody)
- "Personal Bio - Dale DaBone". IAFD.com. Retrieved 2007-08-26.
- Dan Miller (2011-07-15). "'Iron Man' Dale DaBone Discusses Mother's Tragedy". XBIZ. Retrieved 22 March 2013.
- "AVN Awards Past Winners". AVN.com. Retrieved 2007-08-08.
- "2011 XBIZ Awards Announced Last Night". AVN.com. 2011-02-10. Retrieved 2011-02-11.
- "AVN Announces the 2012 AVN Award Winners". 2012-01-22. Retrieved 2012-01-22.
- "Was it a suicide attempt? Jennifer Capriati 'was depressed over her failed tennis career - and porn star ex'". Daily Mail. 2010-06-29. Retrieved 22 March 2013.