Dance Party USA is an American dance television show that aired on cable's USA Network from April 12, 1986, to June 27, 1992. It was originally a half-hour, but was expanded to an hour in 1987.
The program was shot live-to-tape in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and based on Dancin' On Air, a program on Philadelphia's WPHL-TV.
- 1986-1989, 1992: Andy Gury
- 1989-1991: Bob Catalano, Heather "Princess" Day, Thomas McGuire
- 1989-1990: Amy Brady, Alvin "Spicy" Ramirez, Cindy Stark
- 1989: Christy Springfield
- 1990: Aubrey Ayala, Kelly Berridge, Chris Bustard, Pete Conicelli, Joanna Mistretta, Matt Robbins, Desiree Wynder
Noteworthy regulars 
- Bruce Williams who was known as "Beastie Bruce" because he wore a VW chain as did the Beastie Boys had a Rap Album that did well in the Philadelphia area. It was a break off of the Philadelphia rap group "Tuff Crew"
- Heather Day was nicknamed "Princess" on the show because she was a fan of Prince and could been seen wearing dresses or other outfits like a eyepatch that reflected her devotion to the singer. She would meet the singer in 1994, two years after Dance Party USA ended its run.
- Template:Dealin LaValley was a dancer on the show and went on to do " Law & Order" and National Television commercials. He now works as a celebrity makeup artist.
External links