Daniel H. Pink
|Daniel H. Pink|
Daniel H. Pink in London
|Education||Bexley High School|
|Alma mater||Northwestern University;
Yale Law School
|Notable work(s)||Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us|
Daniel H. Pink is an American author who has written five books about business, work and management. He worked as an aide to Secretary of Labor Robert Reich, and from 1995 to 1997 he was chief speechwriter for Vice President Al Gore.
Pink graduated from Bexley High School in Bexley, Ohio, and earned a bachelor's degree from Northwestern University, where he was a Truman Scholar and a Phi Beta Kappa. He received a law degree from Yale Law School, where he served as editor-in-chief of The Yale Law & Policy Review. 
Pink has written five books that focus on the "changing workplace" and that have appeared on The New York Times Best Seller list:
- To Sell is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us
- The Adventures of Johnny Bunko: The Last Career Guide You'll Ever Need
- A Whole New Mind: Why Right Brainers Will Rule the Future
- Free Agent Nation: The Future of Working for Yourself
- 2012: To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others, ISBN 978-1-59448-715-6
- 2009: Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us, ISBN 978-1-59448-884-9
- 2008: The Adventures of Johnny Bunko: The Last Career Guide You'll Ever Need, ISBN 978-1-59448-291-5
- 2005: A Whole New Mind: Why Right-Brainers Will Rule the Future, ISBN 978-1-59448-171-0
- 2001: Free Agent Nation: The Future of Working for Yourself, ISBN 978-0-446-67879-7
- Japan, Ink: Inside the Manga-Industrial Complex (Wired, November 2007)
- What Kind of Genius Are You? (Wired, July 2006)
- Pomp and Circumspect (New York Times, June 4, 2005)
- The Book Stops Here (Wired, May 2005)
- Official site
- "Meet Our 1984 Truman Scholars," Harry S. Truman Foundation
- Yale Law & Policy Review masthead, 1991
- Andrew Keen (June 4, 2010). "Daniel Pink on How the 21st Century Brain Affects Creativity".
- Daniel H. Pink (December 11, 2005). "Folksonomy". The New York Times.
- Daniel H. Pink (November 22, 2011). "The First Rule Of Being Your Own Boss? Be Authentic".
- Daniel H. Pink (February 2005). "Revenge of the Right Brain". Wired.
- The 20 most-watched TEDTalks to Date August 21, 2012
- "The 50 Most Influential Management Gurus," Harvard Business Review 2011
- New Podcast featuring Daniel Pink – Drive & To Sell is Human, 2013
- Roberts, Russ. "Dan Pink Podcasts". EconTalk. Library of Economics and Liberty.
- AOL Coaches interview
- Profile and interview on 33voices (Learn From My Life): Daniel Pink
- Oprah Soul Series interview, 2008
- O, The Oprah Magazine interview, 2008)
- Brian Lehrer Show interview, 2008
- Interview with Cory Doctorow at Book Expo America, 2008
- Johnny Bunko Website
- Public School Insights interview with Daniel Pink, 2008
- TED Global: Dan Pink
- Public School Insights interview with Daniel Pink, 2001
- Daniel Pink IMNO Interview
- Booknotes interview with Pink on Free Agent Nation, November 18, 2001.