From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up date in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Date or dates may refer to:
- Calendar date, a day on a calendar
- Date (metadata), a representation term or class associated with a data element
- date (Unix), a Unix command for displaying the current time and date
- DATE (command), command on DOS, OS/2 and Microsoft Windows operating systems for displaying the current date
- Radiometric dating is a family of techniques used to determine of the approximate period of origin of an object, e.g. 'to carbon-date an artifact'
- Date (fruit), the fruit of the date palm, Phoenix dactylifera
- Dating, a form of courtship which may include any social activity undertaken by, typically, two persons with the aim of assessing each other's suitability as a partner.
- Abbreviations for organizations and programs
- Drug, Alcohol, and Tobacco Education, a substance abuse program in some U.S. schools
- Design Automation and Test in Europe, a yearly conference on the topic of electronic design automation
- Date Records, a subsidiary of Columbia Records
- Names of people, places, and organizations
- Date (surname), family name in Japan and elsewhere
- The Date clan, a Japanese feudal clan from the Sengoku period
- Date, Hokkaidō, a city located in Iburi, Hokkaidō, Japan
- Date, Fukushima, a city located in northern Fukushima, Japan
- Date District, Fukushima, district located in Fukushima, Japan
- Date City, California, a city located in California, USA
- Dateland, Arizona, a unincorporated community in Yuma County, Arizona, USA
- In entertainment
- Date (band), a Swedish dansband
- "Dates" (Only Fools and Horses), an episode of the BBC sit-com Only Fools and Horses
- "Date", an episode of the British sitcom Miranda
- Dates (TV series), a Channel Four series
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.