From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
David Mitchell may refer to:
- David Mitchell (comedian) (born 1974), British actor and comedian
- David Mitchell (Irish actor) (born 1973), Irish actor known for playing Jimmy in the RTÉ soap opera Fair City
- David Mitchell (author) (born 1969), English author twice shortlisted for the Booker Prize
- Dave Mitchell (radio personality) (born 1947), American radio personality for KONO-FM
- Dave B. Mitchell (born 1969), American voiceover actor and musician
- David Mitchell, keyboard player with The Supernaturals
- David Mitchell (director), director of films such as Copper Mountain
- David Mitchell (set designer), winner for Best Scenic Design at the 31st Tony Awards
- David V. Mitchell, retired editor and publisher of an American small-town newspaper, The Point Reyes Light
- David Mitchell (politician) (1928–2014), British Conservative Member of Parliament
- David Brydie Mitchell (1766–1837), American politician (Georgia)
- Dave Mitchell (footballer) (born 1962), Scottish-born Australian footballer and coach
- David Mitchell (Gaelic footballer), Gaelic footballer for Westmeath
- David Mitchell (canoer) (born 1943), former British slalom canoer
- David Mitchell (cricketer) (born 1980), English cricketer
- David Mitchell (field hockey) (born 1981), Scottish field hockey defender
- David Mitchell (figure skater) (born 1982), American ice dancer
- David Mitchell (Scottish footballer) (1866–?), Scottish international football player
- David Mitchell (Scottish footballer born 1990), Goalkeeper in 2012–13 Stranraer F.C. season
- David Mitchell (footballer born 1945), English football player
- David Mitchell (lacrosse) (born 1984), Canadian lacrosse player
- David Mitchell (fighter) (born 1979), American mixed martial artist
- David Mitchell (builder) (1829–1916), Scottish-Australian builder.
- David Mitchell (lawyer), Australian Presbyterian minister and former solicitor-general of Lesotho.
- David Mitchell (murderer) (1972–2000), Bahamian murderer executed for his crimes.
- David Mitchell (Royal Navy officer) (c. 1642–1710), Scottish admiral.
- David B. Mitchell (police chief) (born 1950), American police chief from Maryland and Delaware.
- David C. Mitchell, Scottish musico-theologian; Precentor and Director of Music in Holy Trinity Pro-Cathedral, Brussels.
- David J. Mitchell, Canadian historian.
- David Scott Mitchell (1836–1907), Australian founder of the Mitchell Library in Sydney Australia.
- David William Mitchell (1813–1859), English zoologist and illustrator.
- David Mitchel (died 1662), Scottish bishop
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|