February 28, 1982 |
Mineola, New York
|Occupation||Weekend Morning Anchor, WCBS-TV|
|Spouse(s)||Thomas Morgan (m. 2013)|
Born and raised in Mineola, New York, Macedo is the daughter of immigrant parents from the Minho region of mainland Portugal. She attended Boston College. There, she was a political science and communications double major and a member of the co-ed a cappella group, the Bostonians of Boston College. Macedo began her career in journalism as a guest booker for Fox News Radio. She was later promoted to a news editor and reporter for FoxNews.com and eventually to on-air broadcaster. Macedo can be seen on the Fox Business Network reading business news during Imus in the Morning. She is also a regular panelist on the Fox News Channel program Red Eye w/ Greg Gutfeld.
In addition to her past work as a mezzo-soprano with Paradise Alley, Macedo also previously performed with the New Jersey-based cover band TheGoodLife. She is fluent in both Portuguese and Spanish. She is engaged to Thomas Morgan.
- Diane Macedo at the Internet Movie Database
- Diane Macedo Twitter message, 25 February 2014
- "Twitter / dianermacedo: @Furrystoat No longer with". Twitter.com. Retrieved 2013-10-13.
- "Diane Macedo is living the American dream – People". Portuguese American Journal. 2011-06-20. Retrieved 2013-10-13.
- "Red Eye - Tuesday, Mar 22, 2011 - Ark Livedash TV Transcript - Livedash - Search what is being mentioned across national TV". Livedash. Retrieved 2013-10-13.
- [dead link]