Drpić playing for Dinamo Zagreb
|Date of birth||26 May 1981|
|Place of birth||Zagreb, SFR Yugoslavia|
|Height||1.95 m (6 ft 5 in)|
|2009||→ Karlsruher SC (loan)||16||(0)|
|2013||Brunei DPMM FC||3||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10 May 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Drpić rose through the youth ranks of Dinamo and became a consistent performer in the first squad. He debuted for the first team in a UEFA Champions League qualifiers return match at A.C. Milan on 9 August 2000, and was one of the key figures in Dinamo's squad in the upcoming seasons. Dinamo loaned Dino to Karlsruher SC in 2008–09 winter transfer window following a scandal in which it was revealed that he and his Playboy model wife Nives Celzijus have had sex on the grass at Dinamo's ground. He was signed permanently during the season and was released on 22 April 2010. After Karlsruhe, Drpić had brief spells with AEK Athens in Greece and Volyn Lutsk in Ukraine before returning to Croatia in March 2012, signing for HNK Rijeka.
In April 2013, DPMM FC terminated Drpić's contract. He went back to Croatia in search of new club.
After winning almost 30 caps as a Croatian youth international and having participated in the 2004 UEFA European Under-21 Football Championship, Drpić received his first call-up to represent the country as a full international in 2007. He made his debut for Croatia on 16 October 2007 in a friendly match against Slovakia, but did not feature in any of the team's qualifying matches for the UEFA Euro 2008. To date, it remains his only full international appearance.
|2000–01||Dinamo Zagreb||Prva HNL||16||0|
|2001–02||Dinamo Zagreb||Prva HNL||21||0|
|2002–03||Dinamo Zagreb||Prva HNL||14||1|
|2003–04||Dinamo Zagreb||Prva HNL||32||3|
|2004–05||Dinamo Zagreb||Prva HNL||9||0|
|2005–06||Dinamo Zagreb||Prva HNL||31||1|
|2006–07||Dinamo Zagreb||Prva HNL||27||5|
|2007–08||Dinamo Zagreb||Prva HNL||22||1|
|2008–09||Dinamo Zagreb||Prva HNL||13||0|
|2009–10||Karlsruher SC||2. Bundesliga||17||0|
|2010–11||AEK Athens||Greek Super League||2||0|
|2011–12||Volyn Lutsk||Ukraine Premier League||3||0|
|2011–12||HNK Rijeka||Prva HNL||7||0|
- "Dino Drpić". worldfootball.net. Retrieved 16 February 2013.
- "AC Milan - Dinamo Zagreb 3:1 (Champions League Qual. 2000/2001, 3. Runde)" (in German). weltfussball.de. Retrieved 7 November 2014.
- "Footy Star's Sex on Pitch". The Sun. 23 January 2009. Retrieved 8 April 2011.
- "Dino Drpic, despedido por el amor de Nives" [Dino Drpic, thrown out because of his love for Nives] (in Spanish). Diario As. 27 January 2009. Retrieved 8 April 2011.
- "KSC beendet Kapitel Drpic" (in German). kicker.de. 22 April 2010. Retrieved 8 April 2011.
- "Dino Drpić potpisao za Rijeku" (in Croatian). novilist.hr. 27 March 2012. Retrieved 27 March 2012.
- "Dino to power DPMM FC". bt.com.bn. 3 January 2013. Retrieved 16 February 2013.
- "Warmest Greeting from DPMM FC!!!". eteamz.com. Retrieved 16 February 2013.
- "Croatian footballer who had sex on pitch with glamour model wife transfer listed". The Daily Telegraph. 23 January 2009. Retrieved 8 April 2011.
- Dino Drpić at National-Football-Teams.com