From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dot-com in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dot-com may refer to:
- .com (short for "commerce"), a company that relies largely or exclusively on Internet commerce.
- DOTCOM Mena, a leading Digital Agency in the Middle East region. Founded by Wissam Sabbagh, a digital entrepreneur in the online industry
- dot-com company, a company which does most of its business on the Internet
- dot-com bubble (also known as the dot-com era), a financial bubble running roughly from 1995 to 2001
- .COM (short for "command"), a file extension associated with DOS executable file
- Walter "Dot Com" Slattery, a fictional character from the sitcom 30 Rock
- Kim Dotcom (born Kim Schmitz), a German technology entrepreneur
- Dot.Com, a 2000 album by avant rock musicians The Residents
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.