|General Secretary||Melina Daskalakis|
|Slogan||Citizens, not clients|
|Headquarters||98Α, Vasilissis Sofias Avenue, 11528, Athens|
|European affiliation||Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe Party|
|European Parliament group||Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe|
|Politics of Greece
Manos had left New Democracy in 1999 to found The Liberals, before later running on ND and PASOK lists in 2000 and 2004 respectively. Unlike The Liberals, Drassi was not founded as an expressly liberal party, but espouses "common sense" as an ideological basis.
In its first election, to the European Parliament in 2009, Drassi finished ninth with 0.8% of the vote: trailing minor parties such as the Party of Greek Hunters and the Panhellenic Macedonian Front. It subsequently did not participate in the general election in October 2009.
In the May 2012 election to the Hellenic Parliament, Drassi ran in electoral alliance with the Liberal Alliance. It won 1.8% of the vote, finishing twelfth overall: directly behind the Democratic Alliance and Recreate Greece, which both have similar liberal ideologies to Drassi. Ahead of new elections June 2012, Drassi and the Liberal Alliance formed an electoral pact with Recreate Greece, while the Democratic Alliance, which they had also approached, refused to join them, and is running on the New Democracy list instead.
Drassi is in favor of a small and flexible government through the decrease of the portion of Greek government expenses the party considers unnecessary. Moreover, the party supports privatizations of public assets, using the proceeds for the repayment of undervalued Greek debt in secondary capital markets.
|May 2012||Hellenic Parliament||
|June 2012||Hellenic Parliament||
- "Leader of liberal Drasi sees ND and PASOK disappearing", Ekathimerini, 10 May 2012
- The counselors of the Regions.
- "Δράση. Περιβάλλον Παιδεία Πολιτισμός - ΚΟΙΝΗ ΛΟΓΙΚΗ". Drassi.gr. Retrieved 13 December 2013.
- "Parties forge alliances ahead of June vote". Kathimerini. 21 May 2012. Retrieved 25 May 2012.
- "Leader of liberal Drasi sees ND and PASOK disappearing". Kathimerini. 10 May 2012. Retrieved 25 May 2012.
- "Bakoyannis returns to ND fold". Kathimerini. 21 May 2012. Retrieved 25 May 2012.
- "Δράση. Περιβάλλον Παιδεία Πολιτισμός - Οικονομία". Drassi.gr. Retrieved 13 December 2013.
- (Greek) Drassi official website