|Dudhsagar Falls ದೂಧ್ ಸಾಗರ್|
Dudhsagar Waterfalls in March 2010
|Total height||310 metres (1017 feet)|
|Number of drops||4|
Dudhsagar / ದೂಧ್ ಸಾಗರ್ Falls (literally Sea of Milk ) is a four-tiered waterfall located on the Mandovi River in the Indian state of Goa. It is 60 km from Panaji by road and is located on the Madgaon-Belgaum rail route about 46 km south of Madgaon and 60 km north of Belgaum. Dudhsagar Falls is amongst India's tallest waterfalls with a height of 310 m(1017 feet) and an average width of 30 metres (100 feet).
The falls is located in the Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary and Mollem National Park amongst the Western ghats. The waterfall forms the border between Karnataka and Goa states. The area is surrounded by a deciduous forests with a rich bio diversity. The falls are not particularly spectacular during the dry season but during the monsoon season however, the falls are fed by rains.
- "World's highest waterfalls". World Waterfall Database. Retrieved 2006-11-11.
- "Dudhsagar Falls – World Waterfall Database: World's Tallest Waterfalls". www.world-waterfalls.com. Retrieved 2008-06-08.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dudhsagar Falls.|
- Dudh Sagar Waterfall travel guide from Wikivoyage
- HD Video of DudhSagar Waterfall, August 2014.
- Youtube Video with Amaravathi Express on railway bridge, December 2014
- World Waterfall Database - Dudhsagar Falls
- A bewitching beauty called Dudhsagar
- A guide to the falls
- Trekking from Castlerock to Dudhsagar
- Itinerary of DudhSagar Tour Goa