|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (February 2009)|
|Founded||2002 by Pier Paolo Mucelli|
|Headquarters||London, England, UK|
|Key people||Pier Paolo Mucelli - CEO|
eOffice is a multinational corporation which provides workspace and meeting facilities for businesses and professionals. Operating 4 centres across England and affiliated with 111 business centres worldwide, the company has a presence in 32 countries. eOffice offers fully furnished serviced offices, meeting and video conferencing rooms, and virtual offices.
Launched in 2002, the company has one of the first carbon neutral business centres worldwide and was winner of the British Council for Offices Innovation Awards 2007, BCO Regional Awards 2007 and 2008, and finalists in the FX Design and HSBC Startup Awards which awards recognise innovation in design and technology. Each centre is customised with artwork and photography from local artists, themed on the unique geography and landmarks of the local city or region.
eOffice employs a business strategy with a heavy emphasis on social media. The eOffice concept encourages clients to adopt a new business culture and way of work. To encourage networking, eOffice has groups and followings on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Ning, Viadeo and XING.
- "Mapping out a floorplan for expansion". SME (London: The Times). June 18, 2003. Retrieved 2009-01-18.
- "Climate Neutral eOffice". Press Release (eOffice). October 1, 2008. Retrieved 2009-01-20.
- "British Council for Offices - Innovation Award". British Council for Offices. Retrieved 2009-01-22.
- "Finalists archive". HSBC. Retrieved 2009-01-22.[dead link]
- "Readymade Office". The Workplace Design Title (OnOffice). September 1, 2007. Retrieved 2009-01-18.[dead link]
- Alexander, Mark (August 10, 2008). "Second Life Virtual Reality Conferencing Press Release". Uproar Design. Retrieved 2009-01-18.
- Bogolova, Serafima (September 1, 2008). "Building Bridges between Real and Virtual worlds". Avantoure Digital Magazine (Avantoure). Retrieved 2009-01-18.
- "eOffice Launches Campaign to Market 'Offices of the Future'". Business Marketing News (B2B Marketing). June 5, 2007. Retrieved 2009-01-18.
- "Sunny Days at the Virtual Office". SME (London: The Times). October 8, 2003. Retrieved 2009-01-18.
- "A Great Office". Press Release (BusinessPortal24). June 1, 2008. Retrieved 2009-01-18.[dead link]
- "How Web 2.0 Can Drive Huge Business Growth". News Album (YourBusiness Channel). August 8, 2008. Retrieved 2009-01-18.