From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from East coast)
East Coast may refer to:
Music and dance
- East Coast Swing, a form of social partner dance that evolved from the Lindy Hop
- East Coast Main Line, the electrified high-speed railway link between London, Peterborough, Doncaster, Leeds, York, Newcastle and Edinburgh.
- East Coast (train operating company), a publicly owned UK train operating company primarily operating on the East Coast Main Line.
- East Coast Parkway, an expressway that runs along the southeastern coast of Singapore.
- East Coast Railway Zone (India), one of the sixteen railway zones of Indian Railways.
- Florida East Coast Railway, a Class II railroad operating in the US state of Florida.
- New Brunswick East Coast Railway, a historic Canadian railway that operated in the province of New Brunswick.
- East Coast Akalat, a small passerine bird which can be found in the east of Africa from Kenya to Mozambique
- East Coast bias
- Australian south-east coast drainage division, the very long, narrow area of southern Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.