East Coast most often refers to coastline which is on the eastern side of a particular area. Many other terms refer to this initial meaning. Some of these things include:
- The East Coast of the North Island between Opotiki and Gisborne, often synonymous with Gisborne Region
- East Coast Bays, New Zealand
- East Coast (New Zealand electorate)
- East Coast Park, Singapore
The East Coast of the United Kingdom comprises the regions of Eastern Scotland, North East England, Yorkshire and the Humber, East Midlands, East of England and South East England.
Placed on Indonesia, East Java, on East Surabaya. East Coast Pakuwon City was named by largest indonesian property's maker, PAKUWON GROUP.
Music and dance
- East Coast Blues & Roots Music Festival, held for five days over the Easter long weekend at Byron Bay, New South Wales, Australia.
- East Coast hip hop, a form of hip hop music that originated and developed in New York City.
- See also East Coast vs. West Coast feud, a hip hop rivalry in the 1990s.
- East Coast Music Association, a non-profit association that hosts an annual awards ceremony based in Atlantic Canada.
- East Coast Swing, a form of social partner dance that evolved from the Lindy Hop.
- East Coast Main Line, the electrified high-speed railway link between London, Peterborough, Doncaster, Leeds, York, Newcastle and Edinburgh.
- East Coast (train operating company), a publicly owned UK train operating company primarily operating on the East Coast Main Line.
- East Coast Parkway, an expressway that runs along the southeastern coast of Singapore.
- East Coast Railway Zone (India), one of the sixteen railway zones of Indian Railways.
- Florida East Coast Railway, a Class II railroad operating in the US state of Florida.
- New Brunswick East Coast Railway, a historic Canadian railway that operated in the province of New Brunswick.
- East Coast Akalat, a small passerine bird which can be found in the east of Africa from Kenya to Mozambique.
- East Coast bias
- East Coast liberal, a pejorative stereotype encountered in American political culture.
- Australian south-east coast drainage division, the very long, narrow area of southern Australia.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.