|Minister of Justice|
21 July 2011
|Prime Minister||Sali Berisha|
8 December 1972 |
|Political party||Democratic Party|
|Alma mater||University of Tirana|
Eduard Halimi (born 8 December 1972) was Albania's Minister of Justice from 2011 until 2013 .
Early life and education
Halimi was born in Korca on 8 December 1972. He received a bachelor's degree in law at the University of Tirana in 1995. He has held the title 'Magistrate' since 2000.  He also graduated from the Police Academy in 1997.
Halimi worked as a lawyer until 2005. During this period, he also served as an expert to the parliamentary inquiry committees. In October 2005, he was named as the Deputy Minister of Justice. In 2007, he was also elected as a Member of the Municipal Council of Tirana. He was appointed the State General Advocate in 2008. He was elected as a member of the Assembly of the Republic of Albania for the Democratic Party of Albania in 2009. During his tenure, he was the Secretary of the Committee on Legal Affairs of the Albanian Parliament from 2009 to July 2011 . He was appointed Minister of Justice on 21 July 2011. Halimi is also a member of the Albanian High Council of Justice.
- "Minister CV". Albania Ministry of Defence. Retrieved 8 September 2012.
- "Eduard Halimi". GLP. Retrieved 8 September 2012.
- "Parliamentary group". pd.al.
- "List of elected members". Albanian parliament.
- "Albania names new justice, culture ministers after delay". Macleans. AP. 19 July 2011. Retrieved 8 September 2012.
- "Halimi on HCJ: Deputy-chairman to be appointed by Nishani". Albanian Screen. 26 June 2012. Retrieved 8 September 2012.
||Albania's Minister of Justice