El Paso (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
El Paso, a city in the U.S. state of Texas, on the border with Mexico.
El Paso (a common Spanish placename meaning "the pass") may also refer to:
- United States
- El Paso, Arkansas
- El Paso County, Colorado
- El Paso, Illinois
- El Paso County, Texas
- El Paso, Wisconsin, a town
- El Paso (community), Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Garlock, California, formerly known as El Paso City
- Paso Robles, California, formerly known as El Paso de Robles
- Exeter, Missouri, formerly known as El Paso
- El Paso International Airport, airport of El Paso, Texas
- El Paso City (Marty Robbins song) 1976
- El Paso (song), a western ballad by Marty Robbins September 1959
- El Paso, a song off of Taking Back Sunday's 2010 eponymous album
Companies and brands
Film and TV
- El Paso (film), a 1949 Western film starring John Payne
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title El Paso.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.