El Paso (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
El Paso, a city in the U.S. state of Texas, on the border with Mexico.
El Paso (a common Spanish placename meaning "the pass") may also refer to:
- United States
- El Paso, Arkansas
- El Paso County, Colorado
- El Paso, Illinois
- El Paso County, Texas
- El Paso, Wisconsin, a town
- El Paso (community), Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Garlock, California, formerly known as El Paso City
- Paso Robles, California, formerly known as El Paso de Robles
- Exeter, Missouri, formerly known as El Paso
- El Paso International Airport, airport of El Paso, Texas
- El Paso (song), a western ballad by Marty Robbins
- El Paso, a song off of Taking Back Sunday's 2010 eponymous album
- El Paso Corporation, natural gas producer
- Old El Paso, brand of Mexican-style food
- El Paso (film), a 1949 Western film starring John Payne
- El Paso Country Music Club, a Country and Western society based in Cwmbran, Wales, United Kingdom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.