From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Election day)
|Look up Election Day in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Election Day may refer to:
- Election Day (politics), the day on which political elections are held
- Election Day (United Kingdom), the day on which political elections are held in the United Kingdom
- Election Day (United States), the day set by law for the general elections of public officials in the United States
- "Election Day Part I", episode 148 of The West Wing (TV series)
- "Election Day Part II", episode 149 of The West Wing (TV series)
- Election Day (film), a 1929 Our Gang short film
- Election Day (song), the 1985 debut New Wave song from the pop group Arcadia
- "Election Day" (Modern Family), the nineteenth episode of the third season of the American sitcom Modern Family
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.