From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It is also used as a first name in modern Greek (alternatively transliterated as Eleftherios, in the short form Lefteris):
- Eleftherios Eleftheriou (born 1974), Cypriot football midfielder
- Eleftherios Foulidis, (born 1948), Greek iconographer, born in Drepano, Kozani
- Eleftherios Mertakas (born 1985), Cypriot football midfielder
- Eleftherios Papasymeon, Greek athlete who competed at the 1896 Summer Olympics in Athens
- Eleftherios Poupakis (born 1946), retired Greek footballer
- Eleftherios Sakellariou (born 1987), Greek footballer
- Eleftherios Venizelos (1864–1936), Greek revolutionary, statesman and charismatic leader in the early 20th century
- Lefteris Pantazis
- Lefteris Papadopoulos
- Lefteris Papadimitriou
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eleutherios.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.