Enrico Biscotti Company
|Current owner(s)||Larry Lagattuta|
|Street address||2022 Penn Avenue|
Enrico Biscotti Company is a bakery and restaurant in Pittsburgh. The main location is in the Strip District neighborhood. The main product is biscotti. It was featured in the film The Bread, My Sweet, a film by Lagattuta's wife. It has been featured on Food Network
Owner Larry Lagattuta founded Enrico Biscotti bakery, featuring bread and biscotti, in 1993. He had previously been an account executive with Lucent Technologies. A few years later, the offerings were expanded to include pizzas and cappuccino. Owner Lagattuta offers an occasional class in bread baking.
In 2010, a third location opened in Highland Park neighborhood. The unintentional grand opening occurred during the February 9–10, 2010 North American blizzard, with the cafe serving as a soup kitchen for the snowed-in neighbors.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Enrico Biscotti Company.|
- Schooley, Tim (Jun 30, 2003). "On the rise: Enrico Biscotti set to open in Shadyside". Pittsburgh Business Times. Retrieved June 2, 2013.
- "About The Enrico Biscotti Company in Pittsburgh's Strip District". Enrico Biscotti.
- Petrucelli, Alan W. (June 23, 2008). "A Fresh Look: The staff of life, Pittsburgh style". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Retrieved June 2, 2013.
- Billingsley, Sarah (January 23, 2004). "Simple But Transcendent". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Retrieved June 2, 2013.
- "Enrico Biscotti expanding to Shadyside". Pittsburgh Business Times. Jun 25, 2003. Retrieved June 2, 2013.
- "Munch goes to Enrico Biscotti Co. Ristorante". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. October 24, 2003. Retrieved June 2, 2013.
- Green, Caralyn (February 17, 2010). "Enrico Biscotti to open Highland Park location". Pop City Media. Retrieved June 2, 2013.