Epcot Resort Area
The Epcot Resort Area is the area between Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort which consists of six individual resorts, five of which that are interconnected via footpaths and waterways surrounding a large central lake known as Crescent Lake.
- Disney's Yacht Club Resort - Deluxe Disney Resort
- Disney's Beach Club Resort - Deluxe Disney Resort
- Disney's BoardWalk Inn - Deluxe Disney Resort
- Walt Disney World Dolphin - Deluxe Disney Resort; not owned or operated by the Walt Disney Company
- Walt Disney World Swan - Deluxe Disney Resort; not owned or operated by the Walt Disney Company
- Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort - Moderate Disney Resort; located away from the other Epcot Deluxe Resorts in a different area
Vacation Club Villas
Walking and boat access to parks
A special feature and benefit for guests staying at any of the resorts in the Epcot Resorts Area (except the Caribbean Beach Resort) is access to an exclusive entrance to Epcot's World Showcase known as the International Gateway. The entrance is located directly north of Disney's Beach Club Resort and is accessible either by walking or via a short Friendship water launch that can boarded at any of the five resorts. The International Gateway entrance offers a full service park entry gate, park exit, ticket windows, locker rentals, wheelchair/stroller rentals, and a gift shop. The International Gateway and canal is located between the United Kingdom and France pavilions.
In addition to the special Epcot entrance, guests at the same resorts also have access to the entrance of Disney's Hollywood Studios by walking or Friendship boat. However, the walking and boating distances from the closest Deluxe Resorts (respectively, Disney's Boardwalk and the Swan and Dolphin) to the park is significantly longer and goes under a road bridge.
- Animal Kingdom Resort Area
- Downtown Disney Resort Area
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Resort Area
- Magic Kingdom Resort Area
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Epcot Resort Area.|