From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Euro- or euro- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up Euro or euro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Euro may refer to:
- Euro, a Dominican-American rapper
- Euro, European currency, symbol €
- The UEFA European Football Championship
- European emission standards, acceptable limits for exhaust emissions of new vehicles sold in EU member states
- The Association of European Operational Research Societies
- A European (informal use)
- Euro, Western Australia an abandoned town in Western Australia
- Eastern Wallaroo, also known as the Common Wallaroo, the Hill Wallaroo or the Euro, a large, variable species of kangaroo
- Italian frigate Euro (F 575)
- European-American Unity and Rights Organization, EURO, a white nationalist organization in the United States
- "Euro" game, a style of board game gameplay originating from Germany.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Euro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.