Exhibition Station (MTR)
|Hong Kong MTR rapid transit station|
Future construction site of Exhibition Station (MTR), the construction works will take place under the Wan Chai Ferry Pier Public Transport Interchange
Location of Exhibition Station in Hong Kong
|Station location and services|
|Lines||North South Corridor
Tung Chung Line
|Livery||█ Light brown|
|Type of platforms||Island|
|Exhibition Station (MTR)|
Exhibition Station is a future MTR interchange station on the proposed North Island Line and the North South Corridor. It will be an underground station located underneath the existing Wan Chai North public transport interchange, Harbour Road Sports Centre and Wan Chai Swimming Pool. It will serve the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre at Wan Chai North, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong. The station will be completed in 2020.
About the station
- The new Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre would be located above the station.
- It would be an interchange between either Tung Chung Line or Tseung Kwan O Line and North South Corridor.
- A: Wan Chai North Public Transport Interchange
- B: Harbour Road Sports Centre
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Exhibition Station (MTR).|
- "政府全資374億建沙中線(A4)". Ming Pao. 2008-03-12.
- MTR Corporation (November 2011). "Shatin to Central Link - Hung Hom to Admiralty Section Environmental Impart Assessment". Retrieved 25 July 2012.
- This article draws some information from the corresponding article in Chinese Wikipedia.
|This MTR- or MTR Corporation-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|