"Make every decision count"
|Traded as||NYSE: FICO|
|Headquarters||181 Metro Drive, Suite 700
San Jose, CA
|Key people||William J Lansing CEO|
|Products||FICO Score, TRIAD, Blaze Advisor, Falcon Fraud, Debt Manager, Model Builder|
FICO is an American public company that provides analytics and decision making services—including credit scoring—intended to help financial services companies make complex, high-volume decisions.
A pioneer credit score company, FICO was founded in 1956 as Fair, Isaac and Company by engineer Bill Fair and mathematician Earl Isaac. FICO was first headquartered in San Rafael, CA, United States.
Selling its first credit scoring system two years after the company's creation, sales of similar systems soon followed. In 1987 FICO went public. The introduction of the first general-purpose FICO score was in 1989 when BEACON debuted at Equifax.
FICO has its headquarters in San Jose, California, United States and has offices in Asia Pacific, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, India, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Spain, United Kingdom, and the USA. Its main offices are located in San Jose, CA, Minneapolis, MN, New York City, NY, Fairfax, VA, San Rafael, CA, and San Diego, CA.
FICO provides its products and services to very large businesses and corporations across a number of fields, notably banking.
- About Us FICO Official Site
- History FICO Official Site
- "FICO score". December 1, 2011. Archived from the original on 2013-01-22.
- FICO Unveils New Ticker Symbol on New York Stock Exchange FICO Official Site
- Worldwide Locations FICO Official Site
- Credit Reporting Agencies FICO Official Site
- Fair Isaac and PRBC Team Up to Enhance Credit Risk Tools Used by Mortgage Industry FICO Official Site