Federal Project Number One
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Federal Writers' Project (FWP)
- Historical Records Survey (HRS, originally part of the FWP)
- Federal Theatre Project (FTP)
- Federal Music Project (FMP)
- Federal Art Project (FAP)
It was part of Franklin Delano Roosevelt's Second New Deal, and was the largest of its projects.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Category:Works Progress Administration.|
- Footage of the Federal Theatre Project's 1936 "Voodoo Macbeth" - with informative annotations.
- National Archives and Records Administration: A New Deal for the Arts
- New Deal Cultural Programs: Experiments in Cultural Democracy
- Eleanor Roosevelt National Historic Site: Federal Project Number One
- McCausland, Elizabeth, "Save the Arts Projects," The Nation, July 17, 1937
|This article about an art or artists' organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to the history of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|