Fernand Le Rachinel
Fernand Le Rachinel (born 4 June 1942 in Gourfaleur, Manche) is a French politician and Member of the European Parliament for the north-west of France. He is a member of the Front National, and is therefore a Non-Inscrit in the European Parliament. He sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Transport and Tourism.
Le Rachinel is also a substitute for the Committee on Industry, Research and Energy and a member of the delegation for relations with the Korean Peninsula. He entered the European Parliament on 22 October 2004, replacing Chantal Simonot, who resigned on 1 October.
- Certificate of elementary education
- Active military service in Algeria (1962–1963)
- Meilleur Ouvrier de France in printing
- Former president of commercial court
- Former union chairman
- Honorary member of Manche Departmental Council
- Member of Basse-Normandie Regional Council
- Member of the European Parliament (1994–1999)
- Knight of the National Order of Merit
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament from France is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|