Fulong Station (Chinese: 福隆車站; pinyin: Fúlóng Chēzhàn) is a Taiwan Railway Administration (TRA) Yilan Line station, located at Fulong Village, Gongliao District, New Taipei City, Taiwan.
- Currently,(2013) the station is classified as a third-class station by TRA standards.
- Original station name was Washi (控子) in Japanese during construction, but the correct character is 挖子.
- On November 30, 1924, the station was opened under the name Okutei (澳底), which is a fishing port located 6 km north to this station, or O-te in Taiwanese.
- On December 1, 1952, the station name was changed into the current name.
- On July 25, 2005, reconstruction of the station's main structure was finished. This reconstruction was managed by the Northeast Coast National Scenic Area Administration, and sponsored by Taipower Company. The name board of the station is written in imitated Sung characters (仿宋體, see photo), which is unique among TRA stations.
- Taiwan Railway Administration (TRA)
- Yilan Line
- Gongliao Station - Fulong Station - Shicheng Station
Coordinates: 25°00′57.4″N 121°56′41.5″E / 25.015944°N 121.944861°E