|Venue||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. (February 2011)|
GITEX (Gulf Information Technology Exhibition) is an annual consumer computer and electronics trade show, exhibition and conference which takes place in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Its exhibitions in the Middle East have included 138,000 participants at one event and 150,019 in particular at Gitex 2009 where Microsoft released Windows 7.
GITEX Shopper & Consumer Electronics Expo attracts ICT retailers and suppliers such as 50 Cent, Etisalat, RedHat, and Dell.  The consumer participants include IT professionals, technology enthusiasts, students and consumers as well as regional traders.
FS Network Solutions an independent suppliers in networking hardware equipments has always been an active participant in Gitex.
GITEX Shopper 2009 welcomed 150,019 visitors representing 121 nationalities. Kaspersky Lab participated for the first time.  At Gitex 2009, Singapore became the first foreign country to be represented at the inaugural e-Government Hall.
Energizemywebsite.com an innovative domain and web-designers in internet arena will participate in Gitex.
The 2012 event included 60% from Middle East, 19 % from Africa, 13 % from the Americas, 4 % from East and South Asia and 4 % from Europe. There was a 24 % increase from Africa as compared to 2011.
Gitex Technology Week 2013 Schedule
- 20 October 13:00 - 19:00
- 21 October 11:00 - 19:00
- 22 October 11:00 - 19:00
- 23 October 11:00 - 19:00
- 24 October 11:00 - 17:00
- "Gitex". TutorGig Encyclopedia. Retrieved 14 March 2013.
- Wakama, Abby (October 19, 2012). "Business Booms As GITEX Technology Week 2012 Ends". It's News Africa.
- Mesbah, Rana (October 17, 2012). "Red Hat exhibits with Dell at Gitex 2012". AME Info. Retrieved 14 March 2013.
- Kuzbari, Tarek (October 19, 2012). "Kaspersky Lab to participate in Gitex 2009". Kaspersky Lab. Retrieved 14 March 2013.
- Ang, Debbie (November 19, 2009). "Making a mark at GITEX 2009". InfoComm News from Singapore. Retrieved 14 March 2013.
- Alshoaiby, Mohammed (October 17, 2012). "Africa set to become ICT investment destination". Saudi Gazette. Retrieved 14 March 2013.
- Official GITEX Website
- Official GITEX Shopper Website
- GITEX Technology 2012 - Dubai Calendar - Dubai Events Official Listings
|This UAE-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|