From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gaya in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gaya may refer to:
- Gaya, Nigeria, a city in Kano State
- Gaya or Gayah, a town
- Gaya (German and Latin) Kyjov (Hodonín District), a town
- Gaya Line, a railway line serving Busan
- Gaya confederacy, an ancient league of statelets
- Geumgwan Gaya, the ruling city-state of the Gaya confederacy during the Three Kingdoms Period
- Pulau Gaya (Gaya Island), a sizeable Malaysian island near the coast of Sabah
- Gaya, Amazigh king, Son of Zelalsan, Father of Massinissa and brother of Ulzasen, died around 208 B.C.
- Eiji Gaya (born 1969), Japanese football player
- Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya (born 1952), Nigerian politician and architect
- Ramón Gaya (1910–2005), Spanish artist
- Gaya Quartet, an Azerbaijani singing group
- Gaya language, the language of the Korean Gaya confederacy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.