|Full name||Gurinder Singh Sandhu|
14 June 1993 |
Blacktown, New South Wales, Australia
|Batting style||Left-hand bat|
|Bowling style||Right-arm fast-medium|
|Domestic team information|
|2012–||New South Wales|
|FC debut||7 March 2013 NSW v Victoria|
|LA debut||30 January 2013 NSW v Western Australia|
|Source: CricketArchive, 29 September 2013|
Gurinder Singh Sandhu (born 14 June 1993) is an Australian cricketer. He has played for the Australia Under-19 cricket team in the 2012 ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup, as well as several matches for the Sydney Thunder in the Big Bash League. Sandhu is the first ever male cricketer of Indian origin to represent Australia in an international tournament. He is of Punjabi origin, as his parents emigrated to Australia in the 1980s. In March 2013 Sandhu was voted the Australian Cricketers' Association player of the month.
- Gurinder Sandhu - Cricinfo profile
- ICC Under-19 World Cup 2012 / Australia squad
- Gurinder Sandhu – CricketArchive. Retrieved 5 January 2013.
- Indian origin teen sensation Gurinder Sandhu set to help Oz under-19 team
- Coverdale, Brydon. "Emerging Sandhu wins another award". www.ESPNCricinfo.com. Retrieved 14 April 2013.