From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Member of the Virginia House of Delegates
from the 98th district
January 1980 – January 11, 2012
|Preceded by||John Warren Cooke|
|Succeeded by||Keith Hodges|
August 18, 1930 |
|Spouse(s)||Mary Helen Osborn|
|Residence||Gloucester County, Virginia|
|Alma mater||Hampden-Sydney College
Medical College of Virginia
|Profession||Pharmacist, Assistant Professor of Pharmacy|
|Committees||Agriculture, Chesapeake and Natural Resources (chair); Appropriations; Commerce and Labor|
|Service/branch||United States Navy|
|Years of service||1955–1957|
Harvey B. Morgan (born August 18, 1930) is an American politician. From 1980–2012 he served in the Virginia House of Delegates, representing the 98th district on the Middle Peninsula. He is a member of the Republican Party.
- Virginia House of Delegates; Harvey B. Morgan
- "Virginia House of Delegates; Harvey B. Morgan". Retrieved 2008-11-20.
- "Richmond Sunlight; Delegate Harvey Morgan".
- "Virginia Public Access Project; Harvey B. Morgan".
- "Virginia State Board of Elections; Election Information; Election Results".
|This article about a member of the Virginia House of Delegates is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|